2) Statistics from the National Association for Continence April 28, 2013.
3) https://www.nafc.org/mythsabouturinaryincontinence-1 Downloaded 10.17
4) Victor W Nitti, The Prevalence of Urinary Incontinence, Rev Urol. 2001; 3(Suppl 1): S2–S6.
11) Incontinence 6th Edition 2017 – 6th International Consultation on Incontinence Tokyo, September 2016.
18) Data on file with Coloplast.
19) Kocjancic E, Erickson E, Tu L-M, Gheiler E, Van Drie E. Two-Year Outcomes for the Altis® Adjustable Single Incision Sling System for Treatment of Stress Urinary Incontinence. Neurourol Urodyn. Released electronically October 29, 2016.